Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Blahníkova, Zizkov, 45 sqm
Very nice furnished apartment 2+kk (kitchen corner). The apartment is on the 4th floor of a brick house (without elevator) in Blahnikova Street, Prague 3 – Žižkov. Popular locality for living, which is located near to the city centre and provides rich civic amenities and great transport connection. In the neighbourhood are original restaurants attracting for pleasant seat. Also cultural events held in theatre, football stadium or campus of University of Economics in Prague. The apartment in on the 4th floor and has two rooms and kitchen corner divided with wall. The apartment underwent renovation. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine. All rooms are furnished with nice furniture. In the bathroom is shower and toilet, another toilet separate. Wooden floors and paving on the floors. Pictures are form very similar apartment in the same house, different floor.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 730,- CZK house service fee + electricity and gas|
|Address||Blahníkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.