Prague 8 Nice furnished one room apartment for rent, Kubova Street, parks around
Nice furnished one room apartment for long term rent is located in Art Nouveau building in Kubova Street. City part Karlín (Prague 8) is fast growing locality also great for living. In the neighbourhood are old factory areas gently re-build to lofts or offices. You'll find complete civic amenities close to the house. Transport connection to the centre is fast and easy thanks to metro station Krizikova (line „B“) or tram lines. Very green part of the city with many small parks and also large park Vítkov, which you can reach within 15 minutes walk. The apartment is on the 5th floor, the house has elevator. In the apartment is room with kitchen corner (washing machine, fridge, cooker, gas boiler), bathroom with shower and bidet. The apartment is completely furnished and passed renovation. Great offer for good price.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kubova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||30 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.