Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 3+kk for rent, street Na Hroude, Strašnice, 65m², 2 terraces.
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment 3+kk (65 m2) in the new building from 2007 in Strašnice on the street Na Hroude. The apartment is located on the top 7th floor. The rooms are separated, in the kitchen is kitchen line which is equipped with a refrigerator and stove. There is a bathtub and washing machine in the bathroom and toilet is separate. There is also a internet and cable TV. Floating floors and tiles, central heating. The apartment also includes two terraces (for 28 square meters) with a view of Prague and a possibility of grilling. Parking is available in the parking lot, which belongs directly to the house. In the area of the house is its own fenced playground. Location offers a good civic amenities and transport accessibility (3 min. Tram, 5 min. The metro station "Strašnická).
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hroudě, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.