Very spacious apartment 2 + kk (65m²) for sale in Komunardů street, Prague 7
We offer you very spacious apartment 2+kk (65m²) after a total renovation, which was implemented in 2009. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor partially reconstructed building, located in the Komunardů street. Because of its location is in front of the house and a tram stop on the subway or the metro station Nádraží Holesovice and Vltavská is just 5 minutes by walk. The apartment is located storage facilities, which provide built-in hall closet and bedroom apartment. The bathroom is modern and tastefully equipped with all appliances including plasma TV wall mounted, for moments of relaxation in a corner bathtub. Kitchen made to measure and copies room horn is made of quality materials and are ideally suited to the design of the whole apartment. The apartment is very well suited as a potential investment to rent. For more information about this property please contact agent Lenka Bartášková.
|other water source|
3 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Komunardů, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.