Prague nice apartment 3+1 for rent, Prague 5 - Motol, 2 x balcony, garage
We offer to rent nice partly furnished apartment 3+1 (105 sqm) with two balconies (18 and 12 sqm) on the 2nd floor in new building (1998) with elevator. In the apartment there is kitchen unit with stove, oven, fridge and dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtub and wash machine, toilet is separately. Satellite, telephone line and ADSL internet. On the floors are carpets and paving. Possibility to furnishe the apartment for serious candidate. To the apartment belong garage in the basement, which is lockable and also provides storage space. Other parking place in front of the house with tranferable card. Near are many parks – for all nature park Kosire, two ponds suitable for skating in winter and lot of greenery for walks or jogging. Golf course ‚Golf Club Praha‘ within walking distance. Very good civic amenities and transport access to the centre – 12 minutes by tram to the yellow line „B“ metro Andel.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.