Prague 8 Spacious renovated apartment 3+kk for rent, quiet place, cellar, children playground
Nice and spacious apartment for rent is located in U Posty Street, Prague 8 – Liben. Quiet street leading to greenery, privat children playground, walk aroung the neogbourhood. Easy transport connection to the centre and other parts of the city thanks to metro line „B“ (station Palmovka) and frequent tram and bus lines. Great civic amenities in the neighbouorhood, many different shops or supermarket. The apartment is on the first floor of a brick house built in the twenties of the 20th century, which has great insulating properties. Reconstruction of the apartment was consulated with architect. The apartment is very bright thanks to high ceilings. The area is 77 sqm, two separate rooms and living room with kitchen corner. Parquets and quality paving on the floor. The apartment is partly furnished – equipped kitchen unit, washing machine, build-in wardrobes and other storage space, sofa, TV table. Nearby is private and clean children playground. The apartment is without barrier, only inthe house corridor is one step. Another storage room is clean cellar. Peaceful living near to the centre – families with children welcomed.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||U pošty, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.