Prague, fully furnished, cozy apartment 2 + kk for rent, street Rybna, Old Town, 40m²
Really nice, quiet and cosy apartment 2+kk near to Hastalske sq. in the OLD TOWN with strong historical atmosphere of the city center. Amazing view from window of the living room to roofs and towers of Old Town (see last picture) There is Dlouha and Revolucni street with well-known department store called Kotva (where you can park) right round the corner as well as number of clubs, shops, restaurants, e.g. famous Prague club ROXY – but the flat is absolutely quiet thanks to its orientation and there are video bells in the apartment. Perfect transport connection by subway (Namesti Republiky station – line B) or tram no. 14,5,8 from Revolucní st. or 24,9,3,14 from Jindrisska st. to any part of Prague. Apartment is fully furnished with modern and fashionable furniture. There is a double bed and fitted wardrobes in the bedroom. In the living room there is a kitchen corner and bar. Bathtub and toilet in the bathroom. The apartment is equipped with TV, telephone, satellite, wifi (250 Kč per month) and household appliances (fridge, freezer, stove/oven, dish- washer, washing-machine, etc.) .Possibility of parking for 4000 CZK/month.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rybná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.