Unique offer - building plot of 1269 sq.m., Kunice, Prague - East
Beautiful building plot in the village Kunice, Prague East, with a total area 1269 m2. On the land is located a small brick cottage (1+1), which is rather intended for demolition, or may be suitable for storage of materials during the construction. Directly on the land you can find the engineering networks: electricity, water and ditched well. Next to the land is connection to the sewerage and gas. This is a moderately steep land (south slope) of rectangular shape in a quiet place among older buildings with a view of the forest. To the plot leads gravel access road. Kunice Village is located about 26 km from Prague on highway D1 direction to Brno. Civic amenities: school, food, pub, the local authority. Others are in 0.5 km distant Stránčice (school, kindergarten, post office, shops, doctor). Transport accessibility: č.461 bus, which in Strančice builds on the train (direction-Prague Main Railway Station and Benesov), the D1 motorway away approximately 2km.
2 315 CZKper m²
|Address||Kunice, Kunice (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||1 269 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.