Prague, beautiful, sunny, loft apartment for rent, Klikatá st, 2+kk, quiet part of Prague 5 Jinonice
Very nice, spacious apartment for rent 2 + kk (64m²) in brick house in Prague 5. Jinonice. The apartment is located in the attic of the house. The apartment is partly furnished with modern, stylish furniture. After consultation with the owner it can be fully furnished. The parquet floors and floor tiles. Sauna, fitness and outdoor grill. Large garden. Beautiful, quiet location. In the surroundings a lot of greenery. The ideal place to relax from the rush of city. In the surroundings high-quality of civic amenities. The possibility to visit shopping and entertainment centers Nový Smichov and Zlicin. Restaurants and cafes nearby. Easy accessibility to the center. Bus stop a few steps from the house, near metro station Jinonice.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 3000 CZK + parking space is possible 1500.-/ garage 2500 CZK|
|Address||Klikatá, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.