Fairy-tale apartment for rent, Prague, New Town, Ladova street, 3+1, 108 sqm, spacious, unfurnished
Virtually fairy-tale living near the center of Prague. You have the unique opportunity to live in an apartment, where the most beautiful works of Josef Lada were created. Rooms have unique genius loci. Apartment is bright and spacious, is rented unfurnished. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, ceramic hob and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower. The apartment has telephone and satellite television, washing machine possible. As floor coverings there are parquet and floating floors. In the large entrance hall there are storage spaces. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator in a quiet street near the Rasin waterfront. In the surroundings you can find many great restaurants and cafes, galleries, theaters, monuments. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, metro station and tram stop are nearby. Take advantage of this unique offer.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ladova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.