Prague, attractive apartment 2 + kk with a balcony in the complex Podbaba Dejvice, new building 85 m
Long term rent a beautiful, sunny apartment 2 + kk / B / L in the new building on campus 2.p Podbaba locality Prague 6-Dejvice a total area of 85 square meters. The apartment has a 2 balcony, bedroom with bathroom and toilet, dressing room, toilet in the hall. On the floor is a floating floor and the bathroom tiles and toilet, double glazed wooden windows, safety lock on the entrance doors, heating is central. The apartment is fully equipped with the new: Gorenie bright kitchen with new fridge, corner sofa, dresser and LCD TV Grundic, the dining room is a luxurious beech table for 4 people. Bedroom has a balcony, which is based in the courtyard. Also has a private bathroom with tub, toilet, bathroom is the new Samsung washing machine, automatic towel dryer. All citizens are available nearby. Excellent access to downtown, 2 minutes by public transport to Dejvická. Available from August 1, 2010.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.