Prague 9 Spacious apartment 3+kk for rent, 90 sqm, balcony, lumber room
Apartment for rent has three rooms and kitchen corner and is located in Ocelarska Street in Prague 9 – Liben. The apartment has total area of 90 sqm and is on the 4th floor of a brick house without elevator. The apartment is rented unfurnished, you can find only seat there. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, microwave and gas stove. Bathroom with corner tub. Local gas heating. Great is balcony accessible from one of the room and also lumber room. Parquets and linoleum on the floors. 2 separated rooms! About the neighbourhood – close to the house is O2 Arena – concert hall often used also for sport and other cultural events. Transport connection to the centre fast thanks to the metro line „B“, station Ceskomoravska, and also tram lines 3 and 8. You can reach large park within few minutes. In the neighbourhood are good civic amenities and one metro stop far is shopping centre Vysocanska.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ocelářská, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.