Cozy, completely reconstructed, fully furnished apartment 1+1 (49 m²) near Palace Flora
We have a pleasure to offer You a beautiful, fully reconstructed and furnished apartment for rent, 1+1 (49 m2) in the lucrative location of Prague 3, in proximity of Palace Flora. The apartment is situated on the second floor of the building with the lift. The apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and electric appliances. Internet connection and cable TV is available (UPC). Kitchen is fullly equipped with all possible appliances. There is a shower bath in the bathroom, toilet is separated. There are also kitchen towels, bed-clothes and bath towels for your disposition. The apartment is suitable for two people, dishes and kitchen equipment for about 4 people. Parking is paid, available in the garages of Palace Flora. The location is very unique, it offers leisure, fun, entertainment, excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, tram stop is a minute from the house, the metro station Flora is two mins by walk. Vinohradska street offers many shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, shopping center Flora will provide countless possibilities of relaxation and entertainment. Very prestigious location near the center of Prague.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Olšanské nám., Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.