Prague, beautiful, fully furnished apartment for rent, U Zvonařky st., Praha 2, 2+kk, 87 m², terrace
Beautiful apartment with spacious terrace for rent is located on the 6th floor of a brick house – Zvonařka residential area, in the locality Vinohrady, Prague 2, Street U Zvonařky. The apartment has a terrace with a southeast orientation, which has a total area of 18.6 square meters. The apartment is very quiet and sunny and is fully and newly reconstructed. For tenants is available new furniture, fully equipped kitchen (dishes, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher), LCD TV, DVD, bed linens, towels, washing machine and dryer. A great advantage of apartments in this prestigious building is the ability to use the indoor swimming pool, which is intended for residents. Traditional problem of locality Vinohrady – parking solves parking spaces under the building, the owner of the apartment offers offer rental of 1–2 parking spaces (not including in price). Residential area Zvonarka is located in Vinohrady – 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square, only few minutes from subway A and C and in the immediate vicinity of numerous restaurants, Czech, European and Asian cuisine. Closed complex has security guards and the reception.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 + 4500 parking space (possible)|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||87 m²|
|Terrace||yes (19 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.