Prague 6 Nice cosy apartment 2+kk for rent, two rooms, cellar, Jaselská Street
Nice cosy apartment for rent is located in beautiful locality of Prague 6 – Bubenec. Favourite residential district Bubenec and Dejvice is very quiet, with streets full of greenery and vicinity of popular Prague park Royal park Stromovka. In the neighbourhood are new fancy restaurants next to the original ones with soul, theatres and complete civic amenities. Perfect transport connection to the centre thanks to metro line „A“ (green line) and many tram lines. Also easy connection to the airport with bus or car. Parking on the street without any fee. The apartment itself is on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. The area of 44 sqm is divided into entrance hall, separate bedroom, living room with kitchen corner and bathroom. The apartment is rented partly furnished and is possible to furnished it more depending on agreement. Kitchen corner is equipped with stove, fridge and washing machine. In the living room is sofa, bedroom is unfurnished. In the apartment is telephone line. Great advantage is cellar, extra storage rooms according to smaller size of the apartment.
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jaselská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.