Prague, 3+1 furnished apartment for rent, Nevanova, Repy, 77 m², balcony, garage, 2 bathrooms
We offer to rent a furnished apartment on the thirteenth floor of a brick building with elevator. The apartment is spacious (77 m2), has 2 bedrooms and to apartments belongs a spacious terrace (14m²) with awning and chairs, than laundry room and small cellar (3 m2) as well. In the living room there is a sofa, coffee table, TV and a table with chairs. There is a double bed and built-in wardrobes in the bedroom. Kitchen is fully equipped, there is a fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, kettle, kitchenware and cutlery. A washing maschine and a dryer are in a laundry room. The apartment has two bathrooms, one of them has a bathtube. The advantage is underfloor heating and central vacuum cleaner. In the common areas are security cameras. It is also possible to rent a garage space. Comfortable living for a at good price, ready to move in!
18 500 CZKper month
|Address||Nevanova, Praha 5 - Řepy|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.