Very interesting luxurious apartment located in Charkovska street in the part Vinohrady 5 min. from the center. It´s equipped with the old luxurious furniture. Living room has a dining table, three-piece suit, possibility to provide a TV. In the kitchen there´s a kitchen unit with a gas stove, workroom and balcony facing to the courtyard. Small hall leads to 2 separate bedrooms one of which can be used as a children´s room. House is equipped with a camera security system. There´re a few parcs and orchards in the surroundings e.g. Havlickovy Sady and Bezrucovy Sady. Not far from the house is Francouzska street with tram stop and trams running to I.P.Pavlova and Náměsti Míru (metro stations) and further on to the center. Very good social amenities in the neighborhood. Ideal for families with children! The attached pictures are illustrative only – taken from the same apartment one floor higher!
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Charkovská, Praha 2|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.