Nice building land in the village Cerveny Hradek near Pilsen
Nice building plot with an area of 1 195 sqm is situated in the picturesque village Cerveny Hradek. Plot consists of four consecutive parcels, two of which are listed as arable land, either as a permanent grass cover and the central part is a garden. On the garden there is the possibility of constructing a family house to 100 sqm. As already mentioned, near the central part of an arable land and permanent grass prost. This ensures that in close proximity will not be built any further construction. At the land there aren't currently any engineering nets, it is necessary to build a well, own sewage treatmant or septic tank and bring electricity from neighboring plots (approximately 20 m away from the border of the land). The land is near Pilsen (11 minutes by car from center). Excellent transport accessibility – bus No. 49, 53 and 54.
1 016 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Červený Hrádek, Plzeň (Okres Plzeň-město)|
|Usable area||1 195 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.