Prague, beautiful attic unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Motol, Brdlíkova street, 66 sqm.
We offer to rent nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk (66 m2) on the fifth floor building with lift. The apartment is located in the street Brdílkova in Prague 5 – Motol. Has an interesting layout with living room windows on the west, bedroom on the east and unique ambience with spectacular views into the adjacent parks Kotlarka, Cibulka and Ladronka. The apartment has a kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. Bathroom with bath, toilet is separately. In the corridor outside the flat chamber and space for buggy or bicycle. Near the house there is a lot of green space, park Nature Park, two ponds used in winter for ice skating at Motol. Golf Course Golf Club Praha. Excellent amenities and easy access to downtown – 10 minutes to Andel metro, tram stop 100m from the house.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.