Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, st. Pod Klaudiankou, Podoli, 68 m², garden, garage
We offer to rent a furnished apartment 2+kk situated on the ground floor. The apartment has a small garden. The living room is connected with the kitchen with a small bar. In the living room there is a small working area. The bedrooms ais spacious with French doors to the garden. The apartment has a chamber and to the apartment belongs a cellar as well. The apartment is after complete reconstruction and is rented furnished. In a nice, new kitchen we find a fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob and oven. In the house there a UPC connection and apartment is equipped with security doors, security foil lenses, plastic windows security locks and alarms. On all windows blinds. 50m from the apartment there is a parking garage, to the apartment belongs one garage space. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, lots of greenery around. Good transport links, the way to the metro station „Prazskeho povstani“ takes 8 minutes walk, to the tram station 5 minutes walk.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Klaudiánkou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.