Prague 7 Nice sunny duplex apartment 5+kk for rent, terrace, suitable for students, Kostelni Street
We would like to offer you nice and sunny duplex apartment 5+kk (5 rooms and kitchen corner) with total area of 146 m2, suitable for students in the street Kostelní. The apartment is on the 6th and 7th floor of a brick house with elevator. Apartment is partly furnished, you can find there different practical storage spaces, shelves and writing tables with chairs. Kitchen unit is equipped with stove, and can be equipped with other appliances. In the apartment are two bathrooms, there is bathtub, shower, 2 toilets (one is separated). Great terrace with view on park! Possibility of telephone line and internet connection. Parquet and paving on the floors, heating by gas boiler. The house is located right next to large park Letenske Sady, favourite park for relax or in-line skating. In the neighbourhood are perfect civic amenities – many shops, restaurants, cinema. You can reach other large park Royal park Stromovka within 10 minutes. Transport connection to the centre doesn't take more than 10 minutes as well. Possibility of parking in the courtyard.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kostelní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||146 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.