Beautiful family house, 350 sqm, 2 dwelling units, attic, attractive location Pilsen-Cernice
This beautiful, maintained three-storey family house is located in an attractive location in the construction of family houses in Pilsen-Cernice. The house has two separate entrances. Ground floor consists of apartment 1+1 with a bathroom and separate toilet, a technical background. In the first floor there is located apartment 3+1 with total area of 130 sqm, bathroom, toilet, hallway. Residential attic is comfortably furnished for a pleasant stay with friends. House has new, insulated roof and chimneys. Part of the house is the garage and arranged garden. Another large garage is located outside the building on their own land. The house has a connection of phone line, satellite TV and internet. The house is connected to municipal water supply, but also has its well. The house is heated by gas boiler. Excellent accessibility – the way to the center takes about 20 minutes (public transport number 13, 32). Nearby you can find all the infrastructure. Location is very nice, quiet with beautiful views of the surrounding ruins dominating Radyne.
|other water source|
4 110 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Do haček, Plzeň|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.