Prague, loft apartment for rent, Palmovka, Sokolovská st., 3+kk (216m²), fireplace, 2 separ.bedrooms
Prague, nice attic flat for rent is located on the third floor of brick building without elevator, on address Prague 8, Palmovka; street Sokolovská. Total area of apartment is 216m², there are 2 separate bedrooms, very specific hall and living room joined together with kitchen corner + fireplace. Massage bathroom, massage shower corner, 2 toilets, electrical heating in the bathroom. Large storage space: clockroom + 2 small rooms. The real advantage the possibility to hire the parking place righ opposite the house for 800 Kč per month. The tiles in Rome style and floating floor. Digital satellite. Wide range of security equippment: safe, camera system at the entrance, ETZ-alarm onc cellphone. The great locality with easy connection to the centre and wide range of social amenity: behind the corner Palmovka metro station, many trams which go to the centre: 1,3,8,10,.....
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||216 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.