Nice, partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1, 60 sqm, near the center of Pilsen, Zamecnicka Street
This lovely, sunny flat 2+1 is located on the upper groundfloor of a brick house near the center of Pilsen. The apartment is rented partially furnished. There is a kitchen, gas stove, TV and furniture. The apartment is in the original, but maintained state. Flat floors are covered by parquet, linoleum or tiles. Part of the apartment is also a cellar. Then there is the possibility to use shared yard, laundry and drying room. A green and quiet location with excellent access to downtown.
8 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.