Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, str. Slezska, Vinohrady, 82 m², terrace 16m²
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment – duplex 3 kk on the fourth and fifth floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment has two separate bedrooms from which there is direct access to a large terrace oriented to the courtyard. The apartment has a furnished kitchen, there is a fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, oven and a dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtube and washing machine as well. WC is separate. Two bedrooms are upstairs, there is a cloakroom as well. This airy, comfortable and spacious apartment (82 m2) is after a complete reconstruction in 2010. There are new floating floors, heating is gas. The apartment has all the wiring for television, Internet and computer network. With the apartment is also possible to rent a garage for a fee CZK 3000, – per month. The house is located in the central part of the Vinohrady, this means that all civic amenities around and this one of the most popular neighborhoods in Prague offers a great accessibility to all part of Prague as well.
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.