Prague, unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Vinohrady, 106 m², 2 bathrooms, ideal for sharing.
Luxury corner apartment 4 +1 (106 sqm) with original layout, high style and high level of finishing is located on the mezzanine floor of the brick house in Vinohrady on the street Polska. From the apartment is panoramic view of the Riegerovy sady. The kitchenette is equipped with all appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The apartment has two bathrooms, one is with a bath and washing machine and dryer, the other is with a shower. Furthermore, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 chambers. The apartment is equipped with the original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles, satellite, gas heating and there are built-in wardrobes. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connections. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks. Housing is located in a residential area of Prague in a large park. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop is 3 minutes walk from the house on Vinohradská Street. Muzeum metro station is situated 5 minutes from the house. Ideal for sharing.
|other water source|
33 859 CZKper month
1 300 € Currency rate: 26,05
from day: 2017/09/22
|Charges||+ 50 eur utilities|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.