Prague 1 Fancy unfurnished apartment 2+kk, Josefov, balcony, lumber room
Beautifully reconstructed apartment 2+kk is found in an attractive locality of Josefov, Prague 1. Žatecká Street is in close distance from old Jewish Town, on very nice place just few steps from the Old town Square. Neighbourhood is tempting for pleasant walks and cultural life. River Vltava nearby. Complete civic amenities, transport connection to all parts of Prague thanks to metro station Staromestska, line „A“ (green line), day and night trams, bus. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. The area of 80 sqm is divided into living room with kitchen corner, separate bedroom with entrance to the balcony, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment has also large lumber room by the entrance. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, cooking hot spot and oven, microwave oven and dish washer. Kitchen unit is optically separated from the living room by a bar with workspace and cooking hot spot. Worth noting is new form of the bathroom – very luxurious with the gold accent. Wash machine can be added. On the floors are parquets, modern marmoleum, in the bedroom will be carpet. Local gas heating. Telephone and internet. The apartment would be rented unfurnished. Beautiful living for a young couple. My recommendation!
12 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Žatecká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.