Investment opportunity in downtown Prague, the whole apartment after a sensitive reconstruction
We offer fresh and modern renovated apartment in the heart of Old Town just steps away from the Pařížská street. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor space and allows the luxury of 80 m2 for 2 +1 available. The entire apartment has retained the original stained glass windows, door frames and white coat. There is also a unique high ceilings, which are up to 3.8 meters in places with arched. The spacious kitchen is located entrance to the balconyand up to the kitchen is placed window the yard. In the apartment is also two toilets, where one of them is with a shower. The whole apartment is new electricity, water and sanitation. Heating is your own gas boiler. The house has already approved the construction elevator and will also be repaired facade. This property is suitable to buy for short and long-term rent.
9 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Široká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||79,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.