Praha, nice furnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction for rent, Mala Strana, 60m².
Beautiful spacious apartment 2+1 (60m²) after reconstruction for rent on the street Maltezske namesti in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the historical building without lift. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances – fridge, stove, range hood, dishwasher. There is a bathtub. Available satellite and telephone. The floors are parquet and tiles. The house is located in a great location in the city center. There are shops, restaurants, theaters, bars, clubs, schools. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, tram, metro station is nearby. In the vicinity are many monuments, bridge, churches, Museum Kampa Museum of Bedrich Smetana. Location offers plenty of greenery.
|other water source|
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.