Prague,furnished apartment - duplex 3+kk for rent, st.K Rysance, Branik, in a villa with garden
Furnished duplex apartment 3 + kitchen (in area of approx. 100 m2) + roofed terrace of approx. 10 m2 + 2 balconies, situated on the ground floor and 1st floor in a villa with separated entrance, ground floor includes entrance hall with a wardrobe, other rooms area situated on the 1st floor: 2 bedrooms (each with a balcony), open plan living room with a beautiful view of valley, fully fitted kitchen with a dining area and access to the roofed terrace, 1 bathroom with bath tub, pipes for washing machine and heated floor, extra WC, also cabling for internet/satellite, central vacuum cleaner, gas heating; the tenant is allowed to use the garden and 1 parking place at the garden. located in a villa’s area with a lot of greenery and with perfect access to shopping area and subway station “Budějovická” – 8 minutes by bus or to the trams 3, 17 direction to the city centre; area with many amenities, sport playgrounds (for soccer, baseball, tennis and golf) and nearby a bike line by the Vltava River.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.500 bills|
|Address||K Ryšánce, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.