Prague, furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Janackovo nabrezi, Smíchov, 80 square meters.
Very nice, spacious 2+1 apartment (80m²) for rent in the locality of Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Janackovo nabrezi. The apartment is located on the third floor of the house and consists of a living room with sofa bed, TV, DVD, bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and a built-in wardrobe. Fully equipped kitchen with bar, beautiful view to the courtyard full of greenery, bathroom with tub. On the floor are originals tiles and parquet. Excellent location. Quiet environment on the river bank, just a short walk from the city center. Quality of civic amenities in the area – shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and Village Cinemas near. Perfect transportation availability. A tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house, metro station Andel 3 minutes by tram.
|other water source|
22 865 CZKper month
900 € Currency rate: 25,41
from day: 2018/03/23
|Charges||+ utilities 50EUR|
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.