Prague 2 Wonderful and luxury apartment 2+1 for rent, prestigious locality Vinohrady, cellar
Very spacious apartment has two rooms and kitchen (2+1) and is located in prestigious locality of the Royal Vinohrady. The apartment has area of 80 sqm and is on the 4th floor of a historical house with elevator. The whole house and apartment passed entire reconstruction. The apartment is equipped. Other equipment according to customer requirements. Beautiful kitchen with appliances. In the living room there is a fireplace. Great advantage considering difficult parking in the centre is possibility of renting a garage in the house next door. The apartment is located in a quiet street in the vicinity of the center.Very advantageous locality thanks to easy transport connection to all parts of Prague and complete civic amenities. You can reach two metro lines within 5 minutes and use many tram lines, which are frequent both in day and night hours. Royal Vinohrady are popular Prague residential quarter. Wide streets with greenery, original cafes and restaurants with gardens.
20 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.