Prague, fully furnished 3+1 apartment for rent, St. Kafkova, Dejvice, 90m², suitable for homeoffice
We offer to rent fully furnished apartment situated on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment has only one separated bedroom, but it is very spacious (90m²) and the layout is ideal for someone who works from home: there is a large hall, through which we get to the dining room with kitchenette and living room and then into the bedroom. In the kitchen there are all appliances, fridge with freezer, gas cooker, oven and dishwasher. The nice, spacious bathroom has a bathtube and a shower, toilet is separately. There is also a washer and dryer. The apartment is after a complete reconstruction in 2006. There is a nice and high quality furniture, including dining table, cabinets and beds. On the floors are parquet and tiles, heating is gas (central). The house has a common balcony, which can be also used. There is also exists the possibility to rent a parking space in an underground garages, which are located directly in front of the house for a fee CZK 4000/monthly. The house is situated in the popular district of Prague – Dejvice, near the metro station Dejvicka, but at the very quiet and nice square. There are excellent transport links and amenities, the way to the city center or to the city airport Ruzyne takes 10 minutes drive.
17 900 CZKper month
|Address||Kafkova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.