Prague, nice duplex apartment 2 + kk for rent, Zizkov, balcony, street Sudoměřská, cellar
New duplex apartment for rent has two rooms and kitchen corner. The apartment is located in Sudomerska Street in Prague 3 – Zizkov. Nice locality for pleasant living and with great civic amenities. Close to the house is shopping centre Flora with movie theatre. Transport connection is perfect – you can reach frequent tram stop Olsanske namesti or metro station Flora („A“) within few minutes. The apartment is on the 6th floor of a brick house with elevator. The area of 60 m2 is divided into two floors. On the first floor is separate room and room with kitchen corner. Second floor is designed as opened space with vista to the kitchen. In the kitchen are fridge and ceramic hob. To further equipment belong washing machine, satellite, telephone and cellar. Paving and floating floors. Placing of the apartment on the last floor promises quiet and privacy. The apartment is rented unfurnished, but is possible to add some furniture after agreement.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500.-|
|Address||Sudoměřská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.