Unique and architecturally perfect solution villa, 6 bedroom, Šestajovice, Prague - West
We offer for sale a unique and architecturally perfect solution villa in the village Šestajovice, Prague – West. It is a building of 2006. The whole house is beautifully lit with daylight, with a range of roof windows and overall design of the building. The house consist of a garage, cloakroom, cellar, large foyer, living room with a classic fully functional fireplace and winter garden. Kitchen fully equipped with appliances from Siemens, to the kitchen belongs the chamber safekeeping of food and dining. There is also preparation for a sauna and a relaxation part. The mezzanine is a large private office, can also be used as a guest room. In the 2nd floor are bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, master bedroom has a beautiful private terrace overlooking the garden. The distance to Prague is about 20 minutes. In the next village of Klanovice there is a train connection to the centre of Prague. It is about living in a residential town with all civic amenities. For more information, please contact your broker.
20 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||420 m²|
|Grounds area||1 077 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.