Nice bright new apartment 1 + kk for rent, Prague 5 - Zlicin, terrace, parking, basement, subway
Very nice spacious bright apartment 1 + kk with a total area of 46.3 sqm is located in a pleasant area of Prague 5 – Zlicin. The apartment is located in the new house from 2009 with an elevator. It is unfurnished, there is only a kitchenette with a ceramic touch hob, a fridge, a hood and an automatic washing machine. There is a shower and heated floor tiles in the bathroom, toilet separately. Central heating with the possibility of regulation, a floating floor. The windows are fitted with electronically controlled roll-top to protect against the sun or as a security apartment in the absence of a tenant. The apartment includes a beautiful terrace with space for sitting protected against the rain. A possibility of renting a parking spaces with a chip for a fee (not must be rented). Excellent transport accessibility, the house is a short walk from the subway station Zlicin. All civic amenities, the shopping center Metropole Zlicin near.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sazovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||46,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.