Very nice spacious apartment for rent, Prague 10, Vrsovice, Vrsovicka street, 3+kk, 90 sqm
Very nice spacious apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick house (with elevator) in Prague 10 – Vrsovice, Vrsovicka street. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 90 sqm. It consists of two separated bedrooms, one study room and a kitchen. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is in a separated room. The apartment will be equipped with kitchen – the kitchen equipment with the agreement of the tenant. The apartment includes a storage room, possibility of using a cellar. Telephone line is available. The apartment was completely renovated in 2009. Parking is possible in the street or on a guarded parking lot for 1000 CZK / month. Very convenient location with full civic amenities. Perfect transport accessibility even during the night (tram stop 100 metres from the house).
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.