Praha 1, furnished apartment, duplex for rent, 3+1, 120 m², Havelská st, view of Prague cas.
Furnished duplex apartment in the center of Prague, close to Wenceslas Square, on the prestigious address in the street Havelská. House U Červeného orla (At the Red Eagle) is a historical building without lift, surounding of the house provides a great atmosphere of the Old Town, right in the street Havelská are markets. Fully furnished apartment 3+1 provides flexible options, its total area is 120.6 sqm. The kitchen is fully equipped with AEG appliances, in the living room is piano, the floors are parquet and there are also built-in wardrobes. In one of the two bathrooms is a whirlpool massage bath. This spacious duplex apartment is on the 5th floor, the view is towards the Prague Castle. Connections to all other parts of the city is ideal, metro station Můstek is 3 minutes from the house.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4000,-|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||120,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.