Prague, furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Ve Smečkách st., 58m², terrace
Nice apartment 1+kk (58m²) in the street in packs. Fully furnished, located on the third floor of the house right in the center. Quiet balcony, windows to the courtyard. Overall, quiet, spacious. Kitchen equipped kitchen area, refrigerator and washing machine. Floor to sleep. Bathroom with tub, toilet separately. The apartment is only a few steps from Wenceslas Square. The apartment is located in a very lucrative location with excellent transport accessibility in the night hours. All civic amenities in place around the numerous restaurants, bars, shops, theaters, cinemas, cafes, etc. History lovers will appreciate the many historical sites near the house, such as the National Museum, Old Town Hall and Tyn Church. Possibility of short term rent.
|other water source|
26 945 CZKper month
1 000 € Currency rate: 26,95
from day: 2017/04/26
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.