Prague 5, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Na Zatlance, Smichov, 63 m², garage, balcony
Beautiful, modern apartment in newly built house in a prestigious part of Prague – Smichov. Apartment, disposition 2 + kk with a balcony, it is sunny and spacious. It is equipped with modern furniture, in kitchen built-in appliances. Apartment boasts a spacious bathroom. Possibility of garage standing for extra fee. The building itself is located in a very quiet area around the green. Very good access metro station Andel, which is located just a few dozen meters. Site offers many leisure time activities – shopping centers, cinemas, restaurants, theaters, parks. Ideal living for relaxation and comfortable enough to satisfy even demanding tenant.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3800 CZK monthly for heating, water, building services, internet and SAT TV + electricity paid by the tenant - approximately 800 CZK monthly with regular consumption + parking available in the building basement for 1500 CZK monthly|
|Address||Na Zatlance, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||62,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.