Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (64m²), Vresova Street, Troja, 60 m² terrace
Beautiful partly furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk an area of 64 square meters is located on the upper ground floor of a brick house in the street Vřesová, Prague 8, Troja. The kitchen is spacious, equipped with all appliances, including dishwasher and there is also a washing machine. The apartment has a spacious terrace (60m²) from which an amazing view of the whole of Troy, but also the rest of Prague. The bathroom has a tub and toilet. There is also a cellar and garage. The location is very quiet and provides good civic amenities – supermarket, aqua. Transport links – links are provided by buses and only three stops away Kobylisy metro station, where you will find all the amenities that would not be found on site.
|other water source|
11 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK for utilities|
|Address||Vřesová, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Terrace||yes (60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.