Nice flat 3+kk(57sq.m.) after reconstruction for sale, great location - Prague 5, Hlubocepy, Lumieru
We offer nice apartment 3+kk(57sq.m.), in great location – Prague 5, Hlubocepy, Lumieru street. This apartment is located on the 1st floor of a small brick apartment building (only four apartments – one on each floor). The apartment's layout is very good – a living room with large kitchen, spacious bedroom, study, bathroom with shower. Two rooms are oriented to the street, the third room is oriented north-west into the garden. The hall is built-in, closet, bathroom (with shower) and toilets are renovated (2006 reconstruction, value 750 000 CZK). New water and electricity, gas heating (boiler). Behind the house is a garden to, the flat is including cellar (1,5 sq.m.). This locality is very quiet with good transport links (bus stop directly in front of the house). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|other water source|
2 890 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lumiérů, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||58,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.