Prague, beautiful spacious unfurnished duplex apartment for rent, Nad Panenskou street, 137m²
Very nice duplex apartment 3+1 with a total area of 137 m2 located in the street Nad Panenskou Prague 6 – Stresovice. The apartment is in the 5th and 6 floor of the house and is rented as unfurnished. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other with shower. The living room has a fireplace and dining area. The apartment has a cellar and parking can be 50m from the house. The flat is located in a very nice quiet friendly site with lots of greenery around. Excellent transport availability, a short walk from the house is a bus stop, metro station is only 7 minutes by bus. tram stop nearby. Just five minutes from the house with the famous Loreto Loreto and just behind the castle. Very nice walk around. Nearby is the Strahov Garden, where you can freely browse. All civic amenities.
|other water source|
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Nad Panenskou, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.