Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment after reconstruction 3 + kk for rent, Nerudova street, 56m²
We rent a beautiful apartment for rent 3+kk (56m²) in the street Nerudova street in Prague 1 – New Town. The flat is after reconstruction, as well as the entire house. The orientation of the apartment is the courtyard, which ensures a quiet housing. The apartment is unfurnished. It consists of two large rooms and one small light. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and a fully equipped kitchen (oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven). The bathroom has a corner bath with washing machine. TV, SAT, possible phone, security door. Parking on the street. Excellent accessibility to the city center. Just a short walk from the house there is a tram and a bit farther and the Prague Castle.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.