Prague, gorgeous unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Vinohrady, 107 m², 2 bathrooms.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 (107m²) is located on the first floor of the house in Vinohrady street Anny Letenske. The entrance hall is separate with the original door from the living room and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, chamber with washer and dryer. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with corner bath and the other with shower. The apartment is equipped with original Italian style, there are parquet and tiles, satellite, gas heating. There is the possibility of telephone and Internet connections. Housing is located in a tranquil street between Vinohradska Street and Namesti Miru. Transport accessibility is excellent, the metro station Namesti Miru or museum is far from the house 5 minutes walk. Tram stop is a minute from the house at Vinohradska. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, galleries, cinemas, museums, monuments, parks.
|other water source|
34 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.