Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Vinohrady, Na Svihance, balcony, 105sqm.
Rental of unfurnished apartment 3+1 in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Na Svihance. The apartment is located on the third floor of the house which has no elevator and 105m². The apartment has undergone complete renovation in 2010. The apartment has a balcony (3sqm) and a cellar (7sqm). The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher. Bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine, outside the bathroom is toilet. Parquet floors, drifting floors and tiles. Rieger park opposite the house kit, where you can browse and relax. Cafes and restaurants near the house. Not far from the house is tram, metro station 5 minutes by tram. Center of all happenings Wenceslas Square is only 10 minutes by tram. All civic amenities. Shopping and entertainment center near Flora.
|other water source|
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.