Prague, lovely unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment to rent, Jeřabinová street, Motol, 27 sqm.
Very nice spacious sunny apartment 1+kk with an area of 27 m2 is located in Jeřabinová street, Prague 5 – Motol. The apartment is on the ground floor of a brick building with lift from 2009. The house is situated in the new complex of residential buildings constellation Homolka. Apartment is unfurnished, there is only a kitchen with cooker, hood and microwave. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet and washing machine. The apartment is very nice terrace of 8.41sqm and garden of 22.11 sqm. The apartment is in a quiet location with lots of greenery around. Excellent transport availability, a short walk from the house is both a tram and bus stations, subway stations nearby. All civic amenities. The apartment can be rented as furnished.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK utilities + 2000 CZK garage and cellar|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||27 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.