Prague, beautiful furnished flat 2+1 for rent, st Jilemnicka, Kbely, 59 square meters.
We offer beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 (59 m2) in Jilemnicka street in Prague 9 – Kbely. Located raised ground floor of a brick house. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture (wardrobes, bed, table, blinds), kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher). Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separated. The floors are parquet, PVC, floating floors and tiles, heating is central. Ability to connect to the Internet. Location offers very good facilities (Here one can find shops, restaurants, schools, kindergartens). In the vicinity of the possibility of walking and sports and cultural activities such as nearby Letnany – gym, pool, ice rink, shopping center, cinema, restaurant – approx. 5 min. by car or 8 minutes by bus. Transportation to the center is about 20 minutes, the connection is provided by the quantity of bus routes including night. Bus stops 185, 186 and 302 are within five minutes from the house. The closest metro stations are Prosek or Palmovka. The apartment is suitable for young couple.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jilemnická, Praha 9 - Kbely|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.