Prague, luxury furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Klíčovská street, garage, balcony 65.1 m².
Representative modern apartment 2+kk with a balcony with spectacular views of Prague 9, Vysočany on the street Klíčovská. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor (south-west orientation) new construction in 2005. Its total floor space is 65.1 square meters. Fully furnished beautiful, tasteful furniture. The apartment has large French windows, the entrance to a spacious balcony with umbrella and shading from both rooms. For a nice kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, fridge). Wooden floors and tiles. Parking provided in basement for a fee of CZK 1,000 per month – must be rented together with the flat. This is a nice, fast-growing site. Amenities provided. Shopping opportunities, restaurants and bars around. The greenery around. Easy road access to the city center. The metro station is located just steps from the house. Nice residence in a quiet location.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klíčovská, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||65,10 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.