Prague, nice furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, street Pod Vlachovkou, Liben, 83 square meters.
We offer to rent a nice furnished apartment 3+1 (83 m2) in the street Pod Vlachovkou in Prague 8 – Liben. Five-story building with eight comfortable apartments are located in the borough Rokoska on the southern slope overlooking the Vltava basin of the city. The house was built 15 years ago from traditional materials using modern technology. In the basement is available dryer and two washing machines. Apartments are fully equipped including cutlery, crockery, glasses, etc. Each apartment has a separate phone line with fax and Internet connections, as well as TV with satellite and digital TV. Area is absolutely excellent transport links around all sorts of bus and tram lines, the house is also only a few meters from the Metro C Kobylisy.
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Vlachovkou, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.